Estimated Reading Time: <1
The families of the Ooni of Ife, Oba Okunade Sijuwade, and the former National Emergency Management Authority, NEMA boss, Mrs Remi Olowu, today joined their son and daughter in holy matrimony in Lagos despite the rumoured death of the paramount ruler.
Prince Adegbite Sijuwade, one of the sons of the Ooni of Ife married TV personality Dolapo Oni in Lagos .
Photos from the event Credit: LaiLasBlog
- MD of NDDC Says The Commission’s 2019 budget padded with over 500 fake projects
- Presidency deny reports of cancelled memo signed off by the late Abba Kyari
- Governors to meet over financial autonomy for judiciary & legislature
- Kaduna Govt extends lockdown by two weeks
- Lagos State Internal revenue service extends deadline for taxpayers
- Nigerian Airports to resume Operations – here’s what you need to know
- Nigerian children must be given all the necessary care – Gbajabiamila
- Governor Masari resumes lockdown in Katsina after Eid el-Fitr Celebration
- 28 COVID-19 testing centres now 28 across Nigeria, Katsina and Ogun get labs – NCDC
- Nigerian farmers likely to go out of business due to COVID-19 Pandemic