Estimated Reading Time: <1
Seun Kuti (32), one of the sons of Afrobeat legend Fela Anikulapo-Kuti has added yet another tattoo this time honouring the memory of his late mum.
The father of one just got a huge tattoo on his mid-section of his late mother’s face. Seun who took over his dad’s band Egypt 80 is the only child of his mother, Fehintola, and the second-to-last child of Fela.
His mother was one Fela’s dancers and was rumoured to be one of his twenty seven wives.
Sometime in April, he debuted a tattoo honouring his late dad, inking the words ‘Fela Lives’ on his back.
- “APC Is Irresponsible, Reckless” – PDP kicks against ruling party linking members to fraudstar Hushpuppi
- Just In: Benue State University DVC dies of Covid-19
- Just In: Boat mishap in Benue River, Scores killed
- Former GM of LASIMRA, Jide Odekunle is dead
- NLC suspends week long strike in Cross River
- NNPC appoints, redeploys top management Staff
- 632 candidates fail Law School bar final exams
- President Buhari is an ‘accidental president’ ‘ – Fasyose
- Ondo Deputy governor asks Akeredolu to hand over government, gives 21 day ultimatum
- Kanye West announces US presidential bid