Estimated Reading Time: <1
Seun Kuti (32), one of the sons of Afrobeat legend Fela Anikulapo-Kuti has added yet another tattoo this time honouring the memory of his late mum.
The father of one just got a huge tattoo on his mid-section of his late mother’s face. Seun who took over his dad’s band Egypt 80 is the only child of his mother, Fehintola, and the second-to-last child of Fela.
His mother was one Fela’s dancers and was rumoured to be one of his twenty seven wives.
Sometime in April, he debuted a tattoo honouring his late dad, inking the words ‘Fela Lives’ on his back.
- Zamfara government tells clerics to persuade bandits to surrender arms
- Buhari orders MDAs, others to grant access to FIRS for tax collection
- Nigerian Railway launches N900 Million e-ticketing platform
- Blasphemy: Court acquits teenage boy sentenced to jail in Kano
- NIN is now compulsory for JAMB registration – Minister
- Nigeria’s education sector needs an enabling environment to thrive
- FG reappoints Usman as NPA Managing Director, names board for TCN
- Kano Governor Ganduje says Coronavirus test will be mandatory for anyone wishing to enter Kano State
- N6 million debt: Kaduna distribution board cuts off Electricity at the home of late Shehu Shagari
- Restructuring is not enough; we must change the constitution says Goodluck Jonathan