Estimated Reading Time: <1
Seun Kuti (32), one of the sons of Afrobeat legend Fela Anikulapo-Kuti has added yet another tattoo this time honouring the memory of his late mum.
The father of one just got a huge tattoo on his mid-section of his late mother’s face. Seun who took over his dad’s band Egypt 80 is the only child of his mother, Fehintola, and the second-to-last child of Fela.
His mother was one Fela’s dancers and was rumoured to be one of his twenty seven wives.
Sometime in April, he debuted a tattoo honouring his late dad, inking the words ‘Fela Lives’ on his back.
- Reps summon finance minister, predecessor over N1.7 trillion
- Federal civil servants on grade level 12 and above to resume full work hours
- Court fines Naira Marley N200,000 for violating COVID-19 restrictions
- NLC gives Air Peace, Turkish Airlines and Bristow Helicopters 2 weeks to reinstate sacked pilots
- Med-view is selling two Aircrafts to settle debt
- Ahead of Edo elections, Buhari meets Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje in Aso Rock
- Edo PDP members stage protest at state assembly complex
- Kebbi state will refund all Hajj deposits
- Commercial banks owe Telcos N17 Billion for USSD transactions – NCC
- UAE refutes reports of travel ban on Nigerians