Estimated Reading Time: <1
A Cleric, Moses Kasali, has called on Nigerians to be patient with President Muhammadu Buhari over the delay in constituting his cabinet.
He made the call on Saturday while addressing the congregation at the auditorium of the ministry in Ibadan.
Kasali, Head, Mercy of Prayer Ministry, Ibadan, was optimistic that the President would choose members of his cabinet within the first 100 days of his administration.
He also urged Nigerians to avoid calling the President ‘Baba Go Slow’ for not constituting his cabinet almost two months after his inauguration.
He said that Buhari was studying the situation to ensure appointment of competent and reliable hands into key ministries and parastatals.
Kasali said the wrangling in the two chambers of the National Assembly was a carryover of the old order.
- Hadiza El-Rufai: When emotional intelligence is social distancing
- Human rights commission calls for action in addressing Almajiri children
- May 29: Buhari lists achievements over the last five years; here’s the full account
- Just In: Nigeria confirms 8,915 Coronavirus cases
- Buhari at United Nations high-level meeting advocates for debt cancellation
- Katsina Governor, Masari, lifts ban on Juma’at and church services
- Confusion in Cross River as electoral commission issues 4 day notice for local govt election
- The bill to reduce 2020 budget has passed second reading
- Obasanjo rallies support for Adesina over AfDB allegations
- Lai Mohammed shares media strategy for Covid-19 awareness