Estimated Reading Time: <1
Popular Nigerian artiste, Timaya celebrates the mother of his child as she turns a year older. Timaya, 37, also known as the Egberipapa 1 of Bayelsa shared a rare photo of the mother of his child Barbara, adding a sweet but funny birthday message to her..
He wrote, “Happy birthday mama @Biblac. U don dey old ooo, I remember wen u where still doing Sisi but now u be people mother. Lol… The blessings of GOD will never depart from u in JESUS name. Amen! Mama emma fine geh”.
Timaya and his longtime girlfriend Barbara have a 3-year old daughter and are expecting their second child. Her baby shower was held sometime in April.
Photo Credit: Instagram
- ‘A missed opportunity for Nigeria’ – Nigerians reacts as Twitter announce Ghana its African Headquarters
- Breaking: Sultan confirms Ramadan begins Tuesday
- Attacks on Umuogudu Akpu-Ngbo community in Ebonyi not carried out by Herdsmen – State Gov’t
- Nigerian Govt raise alarm over planned attacks on airports across the country
- Former President Jonathan advocates for political positions to be secured through the ballot & not the court
- ‘You are our leader’ Fayose apologises to Governor Seyi Makinde
- ‘We will resume strike if our demands are not met in 4 weeks’ – Doctors warn
- Twitter sets shop in Africa, Skips Nigeria for Ghana
- Just In: Gunmen attack Ebonyi community
- Lectures against Boko Haram endangered my life – Pantami