Estimated Reading Time: <1
International Footballer, David Beckham and wife, Victoria Beckham celebrate wedding anniversary along with their three kids..
The couple tied the knot at Luttrellstown Castle in Ireland in 1999, and Victoria wore an ivory gown with a $17,000 diamond coronet on her head.
Their first son was 4-month-old old Brooklyn when they wedded, he was the ring bearer at the ceremony, and the former Posh Spice shared a pic of the family, writing: “Happy anniversary, I love u so much x I’m so proud of our beautiful family x”
Happy anniversary, I love u so much x I'm so proud of our beautiful family x pic.twitter.com/EkgITUJ8Co
— Victoria Beckham (@victoriabeckham) July 4, 2015
- Bishop Kukah explains why Buhari makes it difficult for Nigerians to celebrate diversity
- Ondo 2020: Agboola plans to rig in Ilaje, says Akeredolu
- “I did not campaign against subsidy” – Pastor Tunde Bakare
- Fredrick Nwabufo: The injurious lies in Buhari’s Independence Day speech
- Protesters besiege the US embassy Abuja, demands Buhari’s resignation
- “Governance is not magic” – Babatunde Fashola says Nigerians are looking for results in the wrong place
- “It makes no sense for oil to be cheaper in Nigeria than in Saudi Arabia” – Buhari
- Just In: No fewer than 20 #RevolutionNow protesters arrested in Lagos
- Cheta Nwanze: Between the bar and the bench
- Tinubu says Lagos is an example of the success story of Nigeria