Estimated Reading Time: <1
Popular entertainers including MI, Phyno, I Go Dye, Elenu, Akpororo, Helen Paul, Dammy Krane, Reekado Banks, Ushbebe, Ajebo and others joined comedian A.Y and Nigeria’s No 1 malt drink, Maltina to deliver a remarkably exciting father’s day edition of A.YLive, yesterday, 21st of June 2015 at Transcorp Hilton, Abuja.
The event sponsored by Maltina, featured the best of comedy and musical performances just as was seen at the Lagos edition, which held on Easter Sunday.
Speaking shortly after the event, comedian, A.Y expressed satisfaction at the reception “I’m really happy with how things turned out last night. It just goes to show that Abuja sure knows how to merry. The laughter and excitement that took over Transcorp yesterday is one that I’m not sure they will recover from in a long time. We are very glad that all the planning that went into this was definitely worth it and we cannot wait to share this experience with Port Harcourt later in the year” he said.
Sponsors of the event, Maltina heightened the excitement of the night, staging a surprise raffle draw that had 5 lucky guests go home with iPhone 6 phones.
Rashidat Musa, one of the lucky winners couldn’t hold back her joy, she said, “I’m too excited right now. I know this happened in Lagos but I didn’t expect it again in Abuja. I’m glad I won and I’m grateful to Maltina for sharing this with me. Maltina is definitely setting standards. A big kudos to them”.
While adding his bit, the Senior Brand Manager, Wole Adedeji expressed delight at the success of the show, stressing that the happiness it elicited in the minds of guests is core to brand’s mission of sharing happiness.
“Happiness is key to our brand hence our delight at the opportunity to once again make people happy like we did at the Easter edition in Lagos. The combination of the rich nourishment the Maltina drink offers and a fun packed show like AY Live has over the years proven to be a fantastic one and we are very glad Abuja was able to share in that experience.
The AY Live 2015 series will come to a grand close with the Port Harcourt leg which will hold later in the year.
- Sharia court in Kano sentences 60 year old Man to death by stoning for Rape
- Former US Ambassador to Nigeria, Walter Carrington, Dies at 90
- How are bandits getting weapons? Buhari queries Service Chiefs
- UNILAG Vice-Chancellor, Ogundipe responds to sack notice. Says it is a ‘figment of the imagination’
- Borno Governor appoints new Chief Of Staff
- Insecurity: Allow responsible citizens carry weapons, Benue Governor tells FG
- Transportation costs might increase as Lagos government introduces new taxes
- Film Censors Board issues 30-day notice on mandatory content registration
- Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau, in a new audio condemns Kano death sentence
- After NewsWireNGR Exclusive, Nigerian Govt assures, ‘Air Peace will recall some sacked pilots’