Estimated Reading Time: <1
Starboy boss, Wizkid will be joined by Ghanaian hiplife sensation, Bisa K Dei, Togolsese icon Dieudonné Willa, British-Nigerian singer, Lola Rae, Serge Beynaud and a host of others who have been invited by Togo football star, Emmanuel Sheyi Adebayor for a concert in Lome next month.
The two-day concert is slated for Marcelo Beach in Lome before a second gig at the National Stadium on June 13 and 14, 2015.
The two-day concert is organised by the Sheyi Emmanuel Adebayor Foundation owned by the footballer who hopes to put his widely reported family crisis which has engaged him over the past month behind him.
The former Arsenal striker was handed a compassionate leave by his Premier League club, Tottenham Hotspurs even before the 2014/2015 Season ended.
- Ibrahim Magu spent his second night in police custody as DSS Operatives ransacked his homes
- Special Report: Fighting COVID-19 in Nigeria but citizens are dying of other illnesses due to neglect
- Kwara Governor loses chief of staff to COVID-19
- Senate ammends Police Act, okays four-year single tenure for IGP
- Schools in Kenya to remain shut until 2021
- “The continued lockdown order on the places of worship is no longer acceptable and reasonably justified” – CAN Leadership tackles Lagos Govt
- EFCC witness, Sani Dauda, denies offering Shehu Sani $25,000 as bribe
- Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority suspends airline, grounds 15 aircraft
- Senate passes anti-sexual harassment bill
- Ibrahim Magu has been suspended as the acting EFCC boss