Estimated Reading Time: <1
Starboy boss, Wizkid will be joined by Ghanaian hiplife sensation, Bisa K Dei, Togolsese icon Dieudonné Willa, British-Nigerian singer, Lola Rae, Serge Beynaud and a host of others who have been invited by Togo football star, Emmanuel Sheyi Adebayor for a concert in Lome next month.
The two-day concert is slated for Marcelo Beach in Lome before a second gig at the National Stadium on June 13 and 14, 2015.
The two-day concert is organised by the Sheyi Emmanuel Adebayor Foundation owned by the footballer who hopes to put his widely reported family crisis which has engaged him over the past month behind him.
The former Arsenal striker was handed a compassionate leave by his Premier League club, Tottenham Hotspurs even before the 2014/2015 Season ended.
- Rochas Okorocha says he only honoured EFCC Invitation and not arrested
- EFCC arrests Senator Rochas Okorocha
- #EndSARS: Nigerians react as Canada rejects asylum application of ex-SARS officer
- How Nigerian lawyer, Adaeze Ikpema was allegedly murdered by her husband
- Justice Aisha Bashir-Aliyu becomes Nassarawa’s first female chief Judge
- Police Inspector Fatally Injured While Repelling Multiple Kidnap Attacks in Abuja
- Insecurity: Nurses In Ogun State declare strike until ‘safety is guaranteed’
- NASS legislative aides protest unpaid salary arrears
- Nigeria – An increasing number of measles cases in Borno
- Mariam Ileyemi: Fresh wave of religious crisis shouldn’t add to Nigeria’s many problems