Estimated Reading Time: <1
Barring unforeseen circumstances, come Monday June 15, 2015, President Buhari will announce his ministers.
An anonymous source who spoke with Daily Independent said, ”The president is just waiting to receive the reports from the transition committee today (Friday) and thereafter review over the weekend. Barring any major contrary information in the transition committee’s report, Buhari should make this list public as early as Monday; that will shock everyone’’ he said.
Since Buhari assumed office on May 29, 2015, Nigerians have been anxious to know the array of ministers he will chose to actualise his change agenda.
Many permutations were done on several social networking platforms like facebook and twitter as to who will make the list.
There are speculations that President Buhari may reduce the number of ministers to be elected in an attempt to reduce the cost of governance in the country.
- Nigeria’s Dapo Olorunyomi, honoured with the International Press Freedom award
- Federal Government will pay salaries of private school teachers – NAPPS
- AGF Abubarkar Malami sues Sahara Reporters
- Just In: FG releases guidelines for schools’ resumption
- NMA wants Nigerians to avoid unnecessary visits or consultations to hospitals to minimise COVID-19 spread
- How Nigeria’s Federal Government, States, LGAs shared N7.8tr in 2019
- Magu-Gate: Prophet Omale responds to money laundering allegations, sues NAN for N1 Billion
- “Publish all tenders and all contracts” – Okonjo-Iweala said she saved billions of dollars as finance minister
- Fire guts World Trade Centre, Abuja
- Former NDDC boss Joi Nunieh accuses Niger Delta minister Akpabio of sexual harassment