Estimated Reading Time: <1
Barring unforeseen circumstances, come Monday June 15, 2015, President Buhari will announce his ministers.
An anonymous source who spoke with Daily Independent said, ”The president is just waiting to receive the reports from the transition committee today (Friday) and thereafter review over the weekend. Barring any major contrary information in the transition committee’s report, Buhari should make this list public as early as Monday; that will shock everyone’’ he said.
Since Buhari assumed office on May 29, 2015, Nigerians have been anxious to know the array of ministers he will chose to actualise his change agenda.
Many permutations were done on several social networking platforms like facebook and twitter as to who will make the list.
There are speculations that President Buhari may reduce the number of ministers to be elected in an attempt to reduce the cost of governance in the country.
- NCAA announce number of airports and names where domestic flights will resume Operations
- Churches and Mosques remain closed in Lagos
- Again, blackout in Nigeria as national electricity grid collapse
- Nigerian senate raises crude oil benchmark to $28 per barrel
- Updated: Nigeria will work to ensure Adesina’s re-election – Buhari
- National Assembly approves Buhari’s $28.2 billion loan
- #JUSTICE4UWA: Senators want stiffer penalties for rapists and more protection for the girl child
- Breaking: Court orders Orji Kalu’s release
- Police arrests suspect linked to the rape and murder of Ms Vera Uwa
- Breaking: Reps reject motion to suspend 7.5% VAT