Estimated Reading Time: <1
Africa’s first Global Black Entertainment and Lifestyle network, EbonyLife TV is set to host 100 young leaders to an exclusive meeting with Professor Attahiru Jega, the recently retired chairman of Nigeria’s Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
Coming after Nigeria’s most successful electoral seasons to date, the participants will be able to meet and converse with Jega about his experiences during his tenure, the most recent elections held, and on many more issues.
It will be moderated by Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, a co-host of the highly rated The Spot on EbonyLife and host of Sunday afternoon show, Rubbin’ Minds.
“No one can deny the impact Professor Jega had on our electoral process during his tenure at INEC,” said Mo Abudu, Founder/CEO of Ebonylife TV. “We know it is important for young Nigerians to have an insight into those things that transpired during tenure at INEC resulting in the momentous change we now see—and how they will shape the next few years of Nigeria’s future,” she concluded.
The event will be held on Saturday, June 20, at the Wheatbaker Hotel, in Ikoyi, Lagos and is invite only.
- Kenya resumes international flight operations
- Fed Gov’t announced some lifelines for the broadcast industry – here’s what you need to know
- Former Vice Chairman of APC, Inuwa Abdulkadir, Dead
- Just In: Ondo State Secretary to Government, Ifedayo Abegunde, resigns
- Negotiating with bandits is the best option for peace – Zamfara Governor
- Doctors in Cross River on strike over undeclared COVID-19 cases
- ‘We had no plan to bar Oyo deputy governor from fidau prayer’ – Ajimobi’s family
- “APC Is Irresponsible, Reckless” – PDP kicks against ruling party linking members to fraudstar Hushpuppi
- Just In: Benue State University DVC dies of Covid-19
- Just In: Boat mishap in Benue River, Scores killed