Estimated Reading Time: <1
President Muhammadu Buhari recently appointed an Aide De Camp (ADC). He is Lt. Col. Muhammed Lawal Abubakar from Kano state.
An ADC is a personal assistant or secretary to a person of high rank, usually a senior military, government officer, or Head of State.
Abubakar will be supervising the president’s security details.
- Buhari’s Fuji house of commotion
- Abike Dabiri accuses Minister, Ali Pantami of driving her staff out of NCC property –
- Buhari “regime” is pursuing political annihilation of the South – group alleges
- Two new cases of coronavirus recorded in Enugu State
- Social distancing was not fully enforced during the Eid prayers in Kano
- Nigeria confirms 265 new cases of COVID-19, totalling 7,526
- In Borno State Governor Zulum Attends Eid Prayers While Social Distancing
- President Buhari Celebrates Eid-El-Fitr Privately Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Eid-el-Fitr: NSCDC Deploys 500 Officers In Yobe
- Kaduna State Healthcare Workers Begin 7-Day Warning Strike