Estimated Reading Time: <1
PRESIDENTIAL INAUGURATION: IGP ORDERS DIVERSION OF TRAFFIC AND TIGHT SECURITY AROUND EAGLE SQUARE
As part of preparations for a hitch-free presidential inauguration, the Inspector-General of Police, IGP Solomon E. Arase, NPM, fdc, has ordered the diversion of traffic on all roads around Eagle Square on Friday, 29th May, 2015.
He has also ordered tight security at Eagle Square, Hotels, key and vulnerable places within the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), as well as the mounting of Tactical Operation Points on all roads leading into and out of FCT.
The Nigeria Police Force apologizes for the inconveniences these arrangements may cause motorists and members of the public.
Ag. CP EMMANUEL C. S. OJUKWU, psc
FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER,
- Breaking: 553 new Coronavirus cases reported in Nigeria, highest in a single day
- Kaduna: Group calls for FG’s intervention in Kajuru killings
- Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels is having a baby with Ned Nwoko
- Infectious Diseases Bill more dangerous than coronavirus – Ekweremadu
- Ibrahim, President Muhammadu Buhari’s nephew, is dead
- Doctors threaten strike over non payment of COVID-19 Allowance
- 268 Nigerians arrive from China
- Niger State plans to modernise local Islamic schools
- “Destructive shadow of bitterness, we’re shackled by the sins of our fathers”- Nigeria is haunted by the Biafran war
- Nigeria’s Elnathan John, others to judge Kalahari short story competition open to writers in Swahili, French and English