Estimated Reading Time: <1
Ekiti State Governor, Mr Ayodele Fayose has dismissed the statement being credited to him on the travail of Senator-Elect, Buruji Kashamu in the hands of men of the NDLEA, saying he never made any such statement.
Fayose, who spoke through his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, said the comment must have been generated by desperate political spin doctors to link him with what he knew nothing about.
The statement read; “Kindly disregard any press statement being circulated that I made on Prince Buruji Kashamu today.
“I have not made any press statement on the travail of Buruji Kashamu today both on Twitter and Facebook or any social media platform.
“Obviously, the comment being referred to was generated by desperate political spin doctors with ulterior motives and their motive must be
to drag me into what does not concern me as a governor.
“For all intent and purposes, the issue relating to Prince Buruji Kashamu is not political and I as a governor does not have anything to do with it.”
- Stamp duty will now be paid on house rent and C of O – FIRS
- No differences to sort out in APC, says Tinubu
- EFCC arraigns Malabu Oil, six others over $1 billion fraud
- Plateau State Chief of staff tests positive for COVID-19
- COVID-19: Akwa Ibom has not received any financial assistance from FG – Gov Udom Emmanuel
- 24 hours after Ayade’s ‘party’ to celebrate zero COVID-19, UCTH announce 5 positive cases
- Ondo State Governor’s wife, Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu, aide test positive for COVID-19
- NUJ wants Ondo Governor to declare 14 days lockdown
- Nigeria’s debt portfolio of has risen to N28.63tn
- Plateau LG chairman, Ezekiel Mandyau, is dead