Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Agency Reporter
Kim Jong-un has apparently ordered yet another slew of public executions – this time over the failure of army officials to give soldiers more food.
The North Korean dictator is said to have ordered the death of his vice armed forces minister, So Hong-Chan, and several others close to him for not following his orders.
This is following the recently ordered execution of his Chief of Defense, Hyon Yong-Chol, who was understood to have fallen asleep during an overly-long meeting.
Hyong Yong-Chol however is allegedly being executed for the simple oversight of not giving soldiers extra rice to boost their strength at meal times.
Kim Jong-Un, who has gained a reputation for the senseless execution of top officials in his government, continues to make the headlines for all the wrong reasons.
- Coronavirus infections in Nigeria increased with 8,733 confirmed cases
- Federal Government set to release guidelines on school reopening
- Three proposed COVID-19 herbal cures identified for further investigation – FG
- Ekiti Assembly passes Tourism, Hospitality Licensing and Regulation Bill
- FG to amend National Endowment for the Arts Act
- Trading resumes in NSE after Eid-el-Fitr celebration with 0.07% growth
- Radio stations fined for violations against the Nigerian Broadcasting code
- Trump threatens to ‘close down’ social media after Twitter labelled two of his tweets “unsubstantiated”
- Breaking: In Edo State, Ize-Iyamu collects APC governorship form, and Governor Obaseki speaks
- “We dried our tears” – 17-year-old girl who escaped Boko Haram after being abducted and held in captivity for four years described life in the Sambisa forest