Estimated Reading Time: <1
Kim Kardashian has just revealed that she was the one who pursed Kanye West . She said she was the one who made the first move, about six months after her marriage to Kris Humphries ended.
Speaking to Access Hollywood Kim said; ‘I think it was six months after I was newly single in like 2012, I was like why not? Like, what am I waiting for? I called Kanye because I’m sure it was really hurtful that I got married and, even though it’s not like we communicated all the time, I knew what he was thinking .And then – he’s always been a good friend to me, like, we’ve always been there for each other – then he invited me to a fashion show of his in Paris and I went, and then the magic happened.’
She said she was at first hesitant to start dating so soon after her marriage ended but decided why not?
“But then in my head I was like, “You know what? Screw it. Like, this is probably what I’ve been waiting for, it’s been in front of my face.'”
Speaking on how long it took before they finally got together, Kim said.
‘When I first met [Kanye], we worked on a project together and there was definitely a spark, but we were in other relationships and we kept our distance”
We stayed in touch here and there and then when he wasn’t in relationships, you know, it’s just our timing would always not really coincide.
- Bauchi State Deputy Governor Tests Positive For COVID-19
- LASG says 4th Mainland Bridge construction will begin early 2021
- 18 Year Old Student Raped & Murdered In Ibadan
- Revised Budget: FG allocates 27.7 Billion to national assembly while health & education get over 40% cuts
- COVID-19: Nigerian scientists say they have developed a vaccine
- COVID-19 Update: Total infections rise To 10,819 as Nigeria records 241 new cases
- For allegedly confiscating N284.5m, Nasarawa State Assembly demands sack of SSG
- NCAA announce a number of airports where domestic flights will resume Operations in Nigeria
- Churches and Mosques remain closed in Lagos
- Again, blackout in Nigeria as national electricity grid collapse