Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomole married the Ethiopian beauty, Lala Fortez, in Edo State five years after he lost his first wife, Clara, to cancer.
Etsako West Local Government Council was venue of the Marriage Registry, Auchi on Friday as Governor of Edo state, Adams Oshiomhole, takes a new wife.
Oshiomhole is remarrying four years after the death of his first wife, Clara. The bride is Ethiopian-born Miss Lara Fortes, a model and former air hostess.
President-Elect, General Muhammadu Buhari and his wife Aisha, are among the dignitaries expected Friday for the wedding between Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo state and his fiancée, Miss Lara Fortes, at his country home in Iyamho, Etsako West Local Government Area of Edo state.
Other dignitaries expected includes former Head of State, Gen.Ibrahim Babangida, former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, the national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, National Chairman of the APC, Chief John Odigie Oyegun, governor Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers State and many others.
- Femi Adesina says Nigerians who fail to pray are guilty of prolonging the war against insecurity
- COVID-19: UK to close all travel corridors
- NAFDAC warns against the circulation of fake coronavirus vaccines
- The Kwara women who built community school with their personal funds have been refunded
- NIMC lists 50 NIN enrolment centres in Lagos, Abuja
- CAC declares companies inactive for failing to file annual returns
- Buhari should change service chiefs and consider new strategies to tackle insecurity – Wike
- Nigeria’s inflation rises to 15.75%, highest since 2017
- Lagos State Government to close Apapa Dock for railway project
- Kaduna State government rescues 160 Almajiri children