Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
Nigeria’s Senator-elect, Dino Melaye,? has alleged that the government of President Jonathan is the most corrupt in Nigeria’s history. He made the allegation in a new interview with PREMIUM TIMES.
Dino Melaye, a member of the All Progressives Congress, APC, said Nigeria’s outgoing President, “Jonathan is the promoter of corruption.”
He further stated during the interview, “I am telling you that the Government of Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan is the most corrupt in Nigerian history but who we have as president-elect of this country today, Muhammadu Buhari, the man I see as the nemesis of corruption.
The soon to be senator who prides himself as an anti-corruption activist continued, “I am an advocate of anti-corruption and for me if I enter office, I am going to do it more this time around. More importantly, now that we have a government that is going to have zero tolerance for corruption, we must as legislators carry out our functions from any form of sacrifice.” he said.
- Chairman of Nigeria Medical Association tests positive for COVID-19 in Nasarawa
- “And just like that, my life has changed forever” – Chimamanda Adichie pens emotional tribute in honour of her late father
- Five persons have lost their lives as boat capsizes along Ikorodu Channel of the Lagos State Waterways
- ‘Irresponsible and cheap politics’ – How Bukola Saraki described APC statement linking him with Hushpuppi
- APC wants security agencies to probe reports linking suspected cybercriminal, Hushpuppi to top-ranking PDP members
- Just In: Abia State Governor, Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu has tested negative for COVID-19
- Breaking: Ebonyi State Governor, Dave Umahi, tests Positive for COVID-19
- Governor Akeredolu rejects the idea of handing over power to deputy governor
- Eunice Ortom, wife of Benue State governor, her son and some of her staff have tested positive for COVID-19
- Udo Jude Ilo: Making the best of the Public Anger on Sexual and Gender-Based Violence