Estimated Reading Time: <1
The first son of Nigeria’s First President, Late Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe, Chukwuma Bamidele, is dead.
He died on Sunday at the age of 75.
A family source, who claimed anonymity, said on Monday that the deceased had been battling with respiratory ailment for years now.
The source said Bamidele, as he was called by friends and associates, died at Borromeo Hospital in the commercial city of Onitsha.
Before his death, he was addressed in Onitsha as the Owelle, replacing his late father in 1996.
To pitch for editorials, Opinion and Exclusive gists, send to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will follow up on the story……
- Lagos Govt announce Closure of Marine Beach Bridge to vehicular movement – here’s why
- 313 More COVID-19 cases reported, total Infections Hit 7,839
- Buhari’s Fuji house of commotion
- Abike Dabiri accuses Minister, Ali Pantami of driving her staff out of NCC property –
- Buhari “regime” is pursuing political annihilation of the South – group alleges
- Two new cases of coronavirus recorded in Enugu State
- Social distancing was not fully enforced during the Eid prayers in Kano
- Nigeria confirms 265 new cases of COVID-19, totalling 7,526
- In Borno State Governor Zulum Attends Eid Prayers While Social Distancing
- President Buhari Celebrates Eid-El-Fitr Privately Amid COVID-19 Pandemic