Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
Nigeria’s Chuka Umunna who was among the four Nigerians to win a seat in the British Parliament and a major contender in Labour’s leadership race stepped out with his girlfriend for the first time.
The shadow business secretary was pictured walking hand-in-hand with his glamorous lawyer partner Alice Sullivan ahead of his interview on the BBC’s flagship Andrew Marr show according to DailyMail.
Mr Umunna used the interview to criticise Labour’s drift to the left and admitted he was considering a bid become leader.
To pitch for editorials, Opinion and Exclusive gists, send to email@example.com, we will follow up on the story……
- Bandits attack military camp in Niger State
- We ignored calls for Pantami’s resignation at the FEC meeting – Lai Mohammed
- 23 year-old comedienne, Ada Jesus is dead
- Senate approves fresh $1.5billions, €995millions loans for Federal, State Governments
- Just In: “They attacked the community and burnt their food stores” – Bandits are currently attacking villages in Zamfara State
- Breaking: House of reps minority leader calls for Isa Pantami’s sack
- Retail giant, Amazon, to set up South African headquarters – 5,239 jobs will be created in the construction phase alone
- IGP withdraws senior police officers from EFCC
- Nigerian Government expresses concern over developments in Chad
- Update: Police confirm attack on Greenfield University Kaduna