Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
Supermodel, Gisele Bundchen, sprung a surprise covering the latest issue of Vogue Magazine nude.
The supermodel celebrated her 20th year of modeling this year and only recently announced her retirement from the runway covered the magazine totally naked.
The blonde poses in the black and white image where she flaunts her bum and her tall lean frame. The cover also celebrates the 40th anniversary of Vogue Brazil.
In her interview (translated from Portuguese), Gisele revealed her reason for going nude on the cover, “When the idea to do something special with Vogue to celebrate my 20-year career and 40th of the magazine, I knew I did not want to do something that was just fashion. I wanted to show something else, something that was part of my essence.”
- The army has no right to declare any citizen wanted; Court rules
- Nollywood star Ini Edo re-appointed tourism ambassador for Akwa Ibom
- Mandela’s daughter, Zindzi Mandela dies at 59
- Nigeria to review Air agreement with UK, others over landing right withdrawal
- In new reforms, Sudan scraps FGM, alcohol ban & public floggings
- NewsWireNGR Journalist, Elfredah Kevin-Alerechi, accepted into Dubawa Fact-Checking Fellowship
- Ibrahim Magu, former acting EFCC Chairman accused of failing to account for 332 real estate properties recovered
- Minister of Justice, Abubakar Malami justifies approval to sell five sea vessels holding crude oil and diesel
- Human rights lawyer, Femi Falana denies receiving N28m from Ibrahim Magu
- “My involvement in that political process ended after the elections of 2011” – Sambo Dasuki denies campaigning for President Buhari in 2015