Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
Supermodel, Gisele Bundchen, sprung a surprise covering the latest issue of Vogue Magazine nude.
The supermodel celebrated her 20th year of modeling this year and only recently announced her retirement from the runway covered the magazine totally naked.
The blonde poses in the black and white image where she flaunts her bum and her tall lean frame. The cover also celebrates the 40th anniversary of Vogue Brazil.
In her interview (translated from Portuguese), Gisele revealed her reason for going nude on the cover, “When the idea to do something special with Vogue to celebrate my 20-year career and 40th of the magazine, I knew I did not want to do something that was just fashion. I wanted to show something else, something that was part of my essence.”
- Nigeria to review her foreign policy in order to reflect current realities
- “‘Indictment’ reinforces our position that the EFCC, under his watch, has been a huge scam” – PDP on Ibrahim Magu
- Ose Anenih: Change and the Institutionalisation of Corruption
- Imo Governor queries IMSU VC over non-payment of staff salaries
- FG cancels resumption of schools, withdraws unity schools from 2020 WASSCE
- PHOTOS: Domestic flights resume in Nigeria’s airports
- Airborne transmission of COVID-19 cannot be ruled out says WHO
- Breaking: Ondo Assembly suspends deputy speaker
- Just In: An explosion on Oil mining lease 40 operated by NNPC has killed workers
- Doctors in Cross River State suspend strike