Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
A former president of the Ijaw Youth Council and leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Salvation Front, Alhaji Mujahid Asari-Dokubo, has boasted that he is not afraid of the president-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, as he does not have the power to send anyone to prison.
He further warned that if the president-elect turns out to be a Pharaoh (Dictator), he will find a Moses (Deliverer) in Dokubo.
The Niger Delta former militant leader stated this while responding to a Facebook follower’s (Mohammed Kabir Ibrahim) comment threatening that Buhari will throw him in jail.
Dokubo further boasted that he is waiting for the president-elect if he decides to be a Pharaoh.
- Civil Servants Found Leaking Official Documents On Social Media Will Be Dismissed – FG
- Almajirai Repatriated To Kaduna Will Get Free Education – Kaduna Governor
- Nigerian farmers likely to go out of business due to COVID-19 Pandemic
- Odion Ighalo’s dream of making his stay with Manchester United may not materialize – here’s why
- NAFDAC to continue hydroxychloroquine clinical trials for treatment of COVID-19 in Nigeria despite suspension
- Of Oil wealth, Niger Delta Politicians & the Nigerian state
- COVID-19: WHO Suspends Hydrochloroquine Treatment Trials On Safety Concerns
- COVID-19: Anambra, Delta To Check Movement On Niger Bridge
- MURIC wants Northern governors sanctioned for flouting COVID-19 directives to pray at home during Eid al-fitr
- Nigeria’s Gross Domestic Product grew by 1.87% in Q1 – NBS