Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
Kemi Lala-Akindoju, talented actress and CEO of “Make It Happen Productions” is set to feature as an “Old Woman” in Mildred Okwo’s new movie “Surulere”.
The actress, who was the major act in Tunde Kelani’s “Dazzling Mirage” where she played the role of a talented beautiful lady living with sickle cell disorder, shows her versatility as an actress as she takes on the role of an “old woman” in the yet to be released “Surulere”.
‘I am an actor who loves her job and opportunity to bring different characters to life makes it even more exciting’ said Lala when talking about how the role was developed.
The movie was produced by Rita Dominic, directed by Mildred Okwo and would be released later this year.
- NBC asks DSS to arrest operators of Radio Biafra
- Police in Sokoto confirms terrorists killed 12 persons In Illela
- A splinter Boko Haram group, regrouping in my state – Nasarawa Governor Raises Alarm
- Terrorists that attacked in Kaduna are from neighbouring states – Commissioner
- Ondo Government bans NURTW, RTEAN activities in the state
- Lagos shuts down Cubana nightclub, arrests 172 COVID-19 violators
- Breaking: Governor Bala Mohammed of Bauchi State and convoy involved in an accident
- Fearing terrorist attack, Yobe State Government closes all boarding schools
- Food items will not be transported to southwest until Fulanis are safe – Miyetti Allah
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Food blockade of south by north