Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
Stunning looking Nigeria’s minister for petroleum resources; Diezani Alison-Madueke covers the April/May issue of Forbes Africa Woman Magazine.
The beautiful female minister was drop dead gorgeous in a top to toe dark burgundy hue. She chose a free embellished kaftan with traditional headgear.
The stylish woman had soft blue smokey eye and pink lips complete with her signature unique jewelry pieces while beaming smile into the camera.
The minister dished on being the head of OPEC and African woman.
- SSANU suspends 3 weeks strike
- Twitter announces feature that lets you charge for tweets
- Victor Ejechi: Agricultural Production and the Development of the Nigerian Economy
- Insecurity: Buhari refuses amnesty for terrorist herders
- Kagara Abductions: ‘We are left to ourselves’ Niger Governor laments lack of support from FG
- If we don’t borrow, we will be left behind as a country – Finance Minister
- Kaduna Government says MDAs will only serve individuals with the State Residents Card, NIN
- Cattle and Foodstuff dealers begin nationwide strike
- Smart Adeyemi must apologize to Ikpeazu for calling him a ‘champagne drinking Governor’ – Theodore Orji
- ‘He who alleges must prove’ Bala Mohammed challenges Ortom