Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
Nollywood actress, Ini Edo covers the April issue of Genevieve’s Magazine she spoke to Genevieve Magazine about her career shortly after a failed marriage.
In the interview, talking about her separation from Phillip Ehiagwina, she’s quoted as saying,
“Marriage is beyond love and flurry butterflies.”
The issue also features Valerie Obaze, Bukky Karibi-Whyte, Kunle Afolayan, Yetunde Baba-Eko and more, and touches on topics such as early puberty, the baby mama trend and other insightful topics.
- Anambra will not tolerate armed herders – Obiano
- Families sell property to pay N15million ransom to terrorist herders
- The security situation in Nigeria today is beyond the APC – Nasarawa Governor cries out
- Reveal identities of the terrorists behind Jangebe schoolgirls abduction – ACF tells Matawalle
- Finally, 3.92 million COVID-19 vaccines arrive in Nigeria
- Buhari has declared Zamfara a no-fly zone
- Insecurity is the number one problem of Africa – Akinwunmi Adesina
- Breaking: Senate confirm appointment of new service chiefs
- Buhari, Osinbajo meet with National Security Council
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s mum is dead