Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nollywood actress and producer, Omani Oboli and ribcracker, Bovi Ugboma, look set ‘on a mission’; as both stars cover the Complete Fashion magazine’s latest issue.
In the issue, Omoni Oboli, who looks gorgeous in a gold corset top by Ejiro Amos Tafiri, talks about being married for over a decade with three very handsome boys.
She shares with, in a candid interview with Adaeze Ibechukwu, the wholesomeness of marriage, coping with children in today’s media space, her directorial debut in ‘Being Mrs Elliot’, finding a soul mate, and her loyalty to family and friends while remaining focused and strong-willed.
Also in the issue, Bovi Ugboma shares the joys of being in love with his family-something he doesn’t talk about often. For the cover he is styled in a floral & fauna suit by one of Nigerian menswear designers, McMeka.
- Zamfara Government orders immediate closure of all boarding schools in the state
- IGP calls for calm amid the tension caused by Jangebe schoolgirls abduction
- Controversy trails attempted arrest of Sunday Igboho
- Delta State bans night grazing, underage cattle herders in the state
- Bandits who abducted Jangebe schoolgirls are different from the ones I met – Gumi
- Police confirms 317 schoolgirls were abducted in Zamfara school
- Just in: Osinbajo tells CBN to regulate, not ban cryptocurrency
- Police in Rivers State dissolve the ‘Eagle Crack Squad’ unit of the force
- Jangebe Abductions: The terrorists attacked the soldiers in the community before they entered the school- Teacher reveals
- Muslims in Kwara public schools can now wear Hijabs – Kwara State government