Estimated Reading Time: <1
By Chris Nomjov
The Presidential candidate of the All Progressive Congress (APC), Gen. Muhammadu Buhari has arrived Abuja, the capital of Nigeria, ahead of the announcement of the results of Saturday’s presidential elections across the country.
The former Military Head of State, visited home town, Daura in Katsina State, to exercise his franchise, along with his wife, Aisha and it her party loyalists. Mr. Buhari has also called on his supporters to remain calm and await the results from electoral umpire, INEC.
- Breaking: Nasarawa State Governor’s father hospitalised, governor’s residence, palace decontaminated
- Breaking: Video shows possible gory details of Policemen killed in Kogi bank robbery
- Covid 19: Refugee Commission and Sen Garba Mohammed’s selflessness during a global Pandemic
- Open Treasury: BudgIT identified faults, calls on government to fix it
- Activist Awosanya says advocacy efforts against Police brutality, other issues, yielding results
- Breaking: In Lagos; Worship centres to reopen June 19 – Says Governor Sanwo-Olu
- Two Chinese miners abducted in Ebonyi
- B/Haram: Top commanders, logistic routes destroyed but attacks on soft targets persist – Army
- COVID-19: Ebonyi orders testing and decontamination for budget ministries
- Nigerian Lawmakers reject castration as punishment for rapists