Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Musa Abdullahi
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) said on Sunday that it is winning in 23 states, with 64 percent while the opposition All Progressives Congress (APC) is leading in 14 states and has 36 percent.
The Director of Media and Publicity of the PDP Presidential Campaign Organisation (PDPPCO) Chief Femi Fani-Kayode made this claim at a press conference in Abuja. Fani-Kayode said that PDP would not be intimidated by the propaganda of the APC, stressing that it would not allow a repeat of the annulled June 12, 1993 presidential election.
He said: “As we speak now, we are winning in 23 states and we have 64 percent while the APC is winning in 14 states and has 36 percent. “These results are subject to confirmation by the Independent National Electoral Commission.
“However, we are certain of what we are saying because we have information from our agents in every polling unit nationwide.
“No one must test our will by attempting to change these results and the APC should desist from pushing this nation to the brink of fire, chaos and destruction with their dirty lies and propaganda”.
- Breaking: 553 new Coronavirus cases reported in Nigeria, highest in a single day
- Kaduna: Group calls for FG’s intervention in Kajuru killings
- Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels is having a baby with Ned Nwoko
- Infectious Diseases Bill more dangerous than coronavirus – Ekweremadu
- Ibrahim, President Muhammadu Buhari’s nephew, is dead
- Doctors threaten strike over non payment of COVID-19 Allowance
- 268 Nigerians arrive from China
- Niger State plans to modernise local Islamic schools
- “Destructive shadow of bitterness, we’re shackled by the sins of our fathers”- Nigeria is haunted by the Biafran war
- Nigeria’s Elnathan John, others to judge Kalahari short story competition open to writers in Swahili, French and English