Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Deji Abiodun
Rivers State Governor Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi few minutes ago ordered the suspension of accreditation of voters in Ikwerre local government area of the state following the non-availability of result sheets.
Amaechi, who gave the order at his home-town, Ubima, said although all the materials are complete in his polling unit, the fact that result sheets are not available in other polling units in the entire local government area, remains a source of worry to him.
Leadership Newspaper reports that the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), however said they are making frantic efforts to sort out the problem.
Meanwhile, security agents have been able to dislodge the youths who attempted to disrupt the exercise in Gokana local government area of the state.
- Buhari’s Fuji house of commotion
- Abike Dabiri accuses Minister, Ali Pantami of driving her staff out of NCC property –
- Buhari “regime” is pursuing political annihilation of the South – group alleges
- Two new cases of coronavirus recorded in Enugu State
- Social distancing was not fully enforced during the Eid prayers in Kano
- Nigeria confirms 265 new cases of COVID-19, totalling 7,526
- In Borno State Governor Zulum Attends Eid Prayers While Social Distancing
- President Buhari Celebrates Eid-El-Fitr Privately Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- Eid-el-Fitr: NSCDC Deploys 500 Officers In Yobe
- Kaduna State Healthcare Workers Begin 7-Day Warning Strike