Estimated Reading Time: <1
Despite their different approaches to the proposed ‘office’ of the First Lady; wife of President Goodluck Jonathan, Dame Patience Jonathan has alleged that she is a better ‘First Lady’, when placed side by side, with Michelle Obama, U.S President, Barack Obama’s wife.
The First Lady, has been on the campaign trail for her husband’s re-election for some months now, making controversial declarations speeches in packed stadiums and appearances at special campaign functions, to garner votes for her husband’s re-election.
However, she stunned the entire political landscape yesterday when she was heard saying “Am Better 1st Lady than Obama wife now.
Did she campaign for her husband like this when his own eleshun time come?”
On further prodding, she further revealed “Yes now. Am better Furs Lady than Michelle Obama. And By The Grace of God I will become Furs Lady again when everybody vote for Umbrella in the eleshun. Don’t answer anybody that is talking change. They are lying”.
APC Stalwarts have condemned the statement by The First Lady, claiming it will damage diplomatic relations between Nigeria and the USA.
- Cross River Govenor’s aide threatens suicide over unpaid salary
- In Kaduna, bandits have killed no fewer than 18 people in two local government areas
- Nigeria is expecting COVID-19 vaccines from three donor sources – Health Minister
- Kano assembly approves a bill to force premarital testing
- Akeredolu calls for decentralisation of Police
- Just in: Senate approves Bawa’s appointment as new EFCC Chairman
- Auditor-General indicts MDAs on N105.66Billion spending
- Victims of NAF plane crash to be buried on Thursday
- WAEC withholds 70,000 SSCE results in Kano as government default on payment for sponsored students
- Borno Governor confirms 10 dead, 47 injured as he visits victims of Maiduguri attack