Estimated Reading Time: <1
By Chris Nomjov
The Director of Media and Publicity of President Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign organization, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode, has stated that the opposition All Progressives Congress, APC, has set up a radio station in order to announce the results of the forth coming elections slated for March 28 and April 11.
He made the allegation Friday at a press conference in Abuja.
The APC set up “Radio Chanji” which will be broadcasting in Hausa language, “to announce false results after the up-coming elections are conducted”, Mr. Fani-Kayode said.
He also said apart from result announcement, the party will also use the station to create “division, chaos and strife in Nigeria by propagating the most irresponsible form of mendacious and inciting falsehood and provocative propaganda”.
“They also intend to use it to incite their supporters to kill. Once again we call on the authorities to investigate, question and arrest the people behind it before it is too late and before all hell breaks loose,” he said
Also, Mr. Fani-Kayode also used the occasion to raise dozens of questions for the candidate of the APC, Muhammadu Buhari.
The former Aviation Minister sought to know from Mr. Buhari’s true health status and the situation concerning his school certificate? “Does he have it or does he not have it,” he asked.
Mr. Fani-Kayode also asked about Mr. Buhari’s role in the civil war in 1966 and the assassination of Nigeria’s first military head of state, Aguiyi Ironsi, and the murder of hundreds of military officers from southern Nigeria.
He also asked about Mr. Buhari’s role in other killings in northern Nigeria.
“Is it true that General Buhari personally ordered the retroactive application of military decrees which led to the death of many simply because he wanted to teach certain people from a certain part of the country a lesson during his reign as Military Head of State?
- Governor Ganduje of Kano begs FG to stop migration of herdsmen into Northern Nigeria
- In Ekiti, no more bail or plea bargaining for rape offenders – Governor Fayemi
- Meet the 23 year old gender activist kicking down the patriarchy in Borno
- We must renounce our tribal identities; I’m Nigerian NOT Igbo
- 13-year-old girl drugged and gang-raped in Kaduna
- World Environment Day: environmentalists stress the importance of nature to humans
- Family of Uwaila Umozuwa, 22-year-old raped and murdered allege death threats
- Court reaffirms INEC powers to deregister political parties
- “Gambari was an Abacha man” – Wole Soyinka says Buhari’s Chief of Staff is part of the structure
- Nigeria records 328 new cases of COVID-19, total number infections now 11, 844