Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
A fews days ago Ghanaian news outlets reported that Ghollywood actress Nadia Buari had given birth to twins.
Nadia Buari herself has taken to Instagram to thank her fans for the love shown to her and her ‘little angels’.
She wrote, ‘Dear Buttercakes..How wonderful it is to feel cherished and cheered by one’s loved ones! My heart throbs and thrive in joy by the much love you have all shown me and my little angels. We are eternally grateful. May my joy of the moment become your moment of joy as we enjoy this moment of Gods blessings together. To God, to you and all who think forward…love you immensely. Kisses. Love, N.S.B’
- Buhari sacks NAPTIP DG, Julie Okah-Donli, replaces her with Imaan Sulaiman-Ibrahim
- Finance bill passes through first reading
- Boko Haram: We will do all it takes to secure Nigeria, Vice President Osinbajo says
- Gentle Humans to Potential Killers; Understanding the Reasons Behind Child-Cultism
- House of Reps to summon Buhari over insecurity
- Senate has confirmed Professor Mahmood Yakubu as INEC chairman
- Breaking: Boko Haram claims responsibility for Zabarmari Massacre
- Buhari is satisfied with security chiefs; Garba Shehu says
- Lagos judicial panel restricts journalists from using mobile phones at sitting
- Breaking: Again, lawmakers beg Buhari to sack service chiefs