Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
Nigerian singer, Morinhafen Oluwaseun with stage name known as Sean Tizzle met with President Goodluck Jonathan last night during the youth meet and as seen in the picture, went down in a typical yoruba culture at Eko Hotel Lagos to pay homage to the Commander in Chief…
Tizzle who rose from oblivion into commercial success with his hit track, Shole, got a Presidential handshake.
The Ondo state born artist who was one of the celebrities that performed at the event studied Theatre Arts at the University of Ibadan.
- Legendary Reggae Singer; Majek Fashek Is Dead
- Just In: Schools across Nigeria remain closed – here’s all you need to know about the lifted restrictions
- In Nigeria, domestic flights to resume Operations from June 21
- Breaking: Religious gatherings can now resume – FG
- Edo Polls: Obaseki seeks Buhari’s intervention
- Breaking: APC governors converge in Abuja for crucial meeting on Obaseki
- Police confirms assassination of district head, APC chairman by bandits
- Breaking: Nigerian Govt reduces petrol pump price to N121.50 per litre
- Breaking: Tribunal rejects party’s request to join petition in Bayelsa governorship dispute
- Salawa Abeni’s 19 year old blackmailer has been arrested