Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
Nigerian singer, Morinhafen Oluwaseun with stage name known as Sean Tizzle met with President Goodluck Jonathan last night during the youth meet and as seen in the picture, went down in a typical yoruba culture at Eko Hotel Lagos to pay homage to the Commander in Chief…
Tizzle who rose from oblivion into commercial success with his hit track, Shole, got a Presidential handshake.
The Ondo state born artist who was one of the celebrities that performed at the event studied Theatre Arts at the University of Ibadan.
- Victor Ejechi: Nigeria’s population and demographic dividends
- In Nigeria, Lagos Boys Bleach their lips and dare the consequences
- NNPC Sacks 850 Oil Workers – PENGASSAN
- Kwara Governor invites EFCC to probe Kwara LG funds
- Over 200 Lagos doctors have been infected with COVID-19 – Medical Guild
- Decapitated, dismembered body of Gokada CEO found in NYC apartment
- Nigeria’s first female combat helicopter pilot has died
- Enugu airport will reopen August 30
- Goodluck Jonathan appointed ECOWAS apecial envoy to Mali
- Lagos lawmakers directed to undergo COVID-19 test