Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
Nigerian singer, Morinhafen Oluwaseun with stage name known as Sean Tizzle met with President Goodluck Jonathan last night during the youth meet and as seen in the picture, went down in a typical yoruba culture at Eko Hotel Lagos to pay homage to the Commander in Chief…
Tizzle who rose from oblivion into commercial success with his hit track, Shole, got a Presidential handshake.
The Ondo state born artist who was one of the celebrities that performed at the event studied Theatre Arts at the University of Ibadan.
- A total of N281 billion has so far been released to the NDDC since 2016 – here’s why the senate declared open an investigation
- Attorney General, member Nasarawa state task force test positive for COVID-19
- Nigeria begin evacuation of another batch of citizens stranded in Europe
- Opinion: Violence in Nigeria has taken diverse forms in recent times
- Wike of Rivers State has advised residents to be wary of air travellers from Abuja and Lagos – states with high coronavirus cases
- Oniru residents write Sanwo-olu over New Oba’s alleged use of thugs
- Just In: Nigeria develops, launches COVID-19 test kit
- The Vice President did not collect N4 Billion from Magu – Laolu Akande
- Federal government approves N108 billion for road projects
- Nigeria to review her foreign policy in order to reflect current realities