Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Deji Abiodun
Ekiti State Governor, Ayo Fayose has called on Nigerians, especially Northern leaders to save the All Progressives Congress (APC) , Major General Mohammadu Buhari (rtd) from former Lagos State governor, Senator Bola Tinubu and his cabal in the APC.
The governor, who said he was worried that Tinubu and his cabal were pushing Buhari too much because of their selfish interests, pleaded that; “Nigerians should appeal to Tinubu and his cabal to allow Buhari attend properly to his health.”
Speaking through his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka, the governor said; “since last week Thursday, that Buhari appeared for less than two hours at the Chatham House where he said his doctors certified him fit and that he was returning to Nigeria for the ‘final onslaught on the PDP,’ he has simply disappeared from public glare.”
He queried; “Isn’t it strange that someone who is contesting an election in 28 days time could afford to stay outside the country for going to two weeks?
“Buhari confessed that he actually saw his doctors, why did the APC cabal lie that he never visited any hospital, even going to the ridiculous and criminal level of using pictures taken in Abuja to authenticate claim that Buhari had a television interview in London?
“Like I have maintained, the same cabal that were involved in the Yar’Adua saga are also involved in the packaging of Buhari and Nigerians must save the man from these people, who are only interested in using him to assume power.”
- Bandits displace over 600, mostly women and children in Katsina, Buhari’s home state
- Late Abba Kyari “fingered” in the ‘face-off’ between Abike Dabiri-Erewa and Minister Pantami -Read this Letter
- Parents Who Enroll Children Into Almajiri System May Go To Jail – El-Rufai
- Manager of Demolished Prodest Hotel Among 27 New COVID-19 Cases In Rivers
- All I Always Wanted In The Music Space Is Consistency – iLLBliss
- N-Power Beneficiaries Say They Have Not Received April Payment, Dispute Minister’s Claims
- INEC To Create E-Platforms For Submission Of Nomination Forms In Edo & Ondo Elections
- Nigerian Govt issues circular warning senior officials against leaking documents
- US Government probes Nigeria’s Akinwunmi Adesina at Africa Development Bank
- NDDC: Who Is Afraid Of The President’s Order For A Forensic Audit?