Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Musa Abdullahi
President Goodluck Jonathan made a brief visit to Adamawa State yesterday to see for himself some of the recaptured towns from Boko Harm in the state.
Jonathan was accompanied on the visit by the Service Chiefs including the Chief of Defence Staff, Chief Marshal Alex Badeh, the Chief of Army Staff, COAS, Air Staff, the Inspector of General of Police and the National Security Adviser among other military top brass.
On arrival at the Yola Airport, Jonathan was flown to Mubi for inspection of the town which was reclaimed from the Boko Haram insurgents after being renamed an Islamic state and occupied for almost two months.
President Jonathan with Adamawa Governor Ngilari on his arrival in Yola today en route Mubi to visit the troops.
Borno State Governor Kashim Shettima welcoming President Jonathan to Maiduguri.
- NBC asks DSS to arrest operators of Radio Biafra
- Police in Sokoto confirms terrorists killed 12 persons In Illela
- A splinter Boko Haram group, regrouping in my state – Nasarawa Governor Raises Alarm
- Terrorists that attacked in Kaduna are from neighbouring states – Commissioner
- Ondo Government bans NURTW, RTEAN activities in the state
- Lagos shuts down Cubana nightclub, arrests 172 COVID-19 violators
- Breaking: Governor Bala Mohammed of Bauchi State and convoy involved in an accident
- Fearing terrorist attack, Yobe State Government closes all boarding schools
- Food items will not be transported to southwest until Fulanis are safe – Miyetti Allah
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Food blockade of south by north