Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
Stella Damasus takes in on Toyin Aimakhu‘s comment as she addresses some “mean tweets and mails” fans send to her. In Stella’s new vlog, the actress replies some “mean tweets and mails” she has received on social media, especially that from Aimakhu…
“Madam, Nigeria is my country. Nobody is killing anyone cos no be only you do video. #VisaDonExpire #BringOurSonBack #AttentionSeeker #LoveYouStill. – Toyin AImakhu wrote.
In Stella Damasus reply, she wrote the following;
“I love you like crazy. But let’s look at your hashtags again” she said
“You said #VisaDonExpire#, I have been in this country for about two years, and nobody has asked me to leave.
“Apart from that, I’m doing a lot of work with the United Nations. If I had a problem with my Visa, I don’t think they would be working with me. When it comes to the visa issue, let’s be sure of what we are saying. – She said.
Speaking on the #BringOurSonBack# hashtag, Stella replied;
“Is her son missing?. Does she have a son?. If your son is missing, let us look for him.
“You know I know how to do videos as you said. Tell me and I will scream till my lungs burst or something”. Stella said.
- Duoye Diri’s election as Bayelsa Governor upheld by tribunal
- Ireland to return 5.5 million euros in Abacha loot to Nigeria
- Market capitalization sheds N2 billion as trading week ends on a negative
- Covid-19: Oyo State Government commissions new Infectious Disease Centre
- Lagos reviews regulations for e-hailing operators
- Borno Government resettles 2,800 IDPs 6 years after insurgents attacked their community
- Propsed bill to require operators of lottery, pools, betting companies to pay N20 million license fee in Lagos
- Federal Government to deduct illegal mining fees from states’ allocations
- NiMET management appeal staff to shelve planned strike
- Victor Ejechi: Nigeria added 7,999 PhD holders to the unemployment market in 21 months