Estimated Reading Time: <1
An airport cleaner, Josephine Ugu has displayed an uncommon act of philanthropy, by returning a misplaced stack of N12 million naira, she found in one of the toilets at Murtala Muhammed Airport.
Social media account @yomiakinsola posted that, to lady Josephine, a cleaner at the airport, found the money while she was doing her work diligently.
See the tweet below
- SSANU suspends 3 weeks strike
- Twitter announces feature that lets you charge for tweets
- Victor Ejechi: Agricultural Production and the Development of the Nigerian Economy
- Insecurity: Buhari refuses amnesty for terrorist herders
- Kagara Abductions: ‘We are left to ourselves’ Niger Governor laments lack of support from FG
- If we don’t borrow, we will be left behind as a country – Finance Minister
- Kaduna Government says MDAs will only serve individuals with the State Residents Card, NIN
- Cattle and Foodstuff dealers begin nationwide strike
- Smart Adeyemi must apologize to Ikpeazu for calling him a ‘champagne drinking Governor’ – Theodore Orji
- ‘He who alleges must prove’ Bala Mohammed challenges Ortom