Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
The 57th Emir of the ancient city of Kano Muhammadu Sanusi II‘s coronation took place last week. The Emir previously known as Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.
Malam Sanusi was a successful banker and was a former Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria.
He was appointed on 3 June 2009 for a five-year term, but was suspended from office by President Goodluck Jonathan on 20 February 2014 after exposing a $20 billion fraud committed by the president’s associates in the Nigerian National Petroleum Company (NNPC) by the president’s regime.
Malam Sanusi is the grandson Muhammadu Sunusi (The 11th Fulani Emir of Kano )
The photo shot by Maigaskiya Photography features Sanusi alongside his 3 wives and children.
- Nigerian students can now work in the UK after schooling; here’s the latest directive
- You promised to free her, Leah Sharibu’s family writes Buhari
- Breaking: No fewer than 19 persons have been abducted in Kutunku village in Niger State
- “OBJ, faults and all” – Kingsley Moghalu says former President Obasanjo is Nigeria’s best president since 1999
- Minister Pauline Tallen’s niece has been kidnapped In Jos
- EFCC invites Ondo Assembly members over fraud allegations
- #IWD: Aisha Buhari laments school kidnapping
- ‘2.5 million people have registered to join APC in Kano’ Ganduje says
- Federal Government to establish special courts, judicial divisions on GBV – Malami
- Mercy Abang makes list of 100 most inspiring women 2021