Estimated Reading Time: <1
by Zenith Oduah
Lola Omotayo Okoye is the cover girl for the debut edition of BM|PRO Covers, owned by lead makeup artist at Banke Meshida-Lawal.
“With so many photos in our archives we came up with this – it focuses on makeup and how we’ve created the look of our cover girl, explains Banke Meshida-Lawal on why she opted for publishing in addition to her line of make-up work.
The Magazine’s creative director, Yomi Black says “We will work with photographers who capture the essence of beauty.”
- I raped her for collecting my money and refusing me sex – Suspect confesses
- Investigation: Nigeria’s government is waging a never-ending war on public freedoms
- My son knows I am vehemently against his sexuality – Doyin Okupe reacts to his son’s sexuality
- Gani Adams support Akeredolu’s quit notice to herdsmen
- Court convicts 20-year-old for doctoring fake ‘Sex Tape’ of Imo Commissioner, Willie Amadi
- Yoruba people traditionally have what it takes to defend themselves against all enemy attacks – Alaafin writes open letter to Buhari
- Anambra lawmakers take compulsory COVID-19 tests
- Help APC tackle online critics – Umahi charges new Caretaker committee
- Selling public assets will boost the economy – Finance Minister
- We reduced the number of out of school children from 10.1 million in 2019 to 6.9 million in 2020 – Education Minister