Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Emir of Kano, Emir Muhammad Sanusi II has just been confirmed, officially as the 14th Emir of Kano under the Fulani Dynasty. He has been presented with his staff of office by the king makers of the Emirate council signifying the official beginning of his time as the Emir of Kano.
Dignitaries present at the event are General Muhammadu Buhari, Gen. Yakubu Gowon, General Abdulrahman Dambazau, Father Mathew Kukah, Speaker Aminu Tambuwal, Sultan of Sokoto, Emir of Dutse, Governors Ibrahim Gaidam, Kashim Shettima, Babangida Aliyu, Rabiu Kwankwaso amongst many other invited guests.
- Zamfara Government orders immediate closure of all boarding schools in the state
- IGP calls for calm amid the tension caused by Jangebe schoolgirls abduction
- Controversy trails attempted arrest of Sunday Igboho
- Delta State bans night grazing, underage cattle herders in the state
- Bandits who abducted Jangebe schoolgirls are different from the ones I met – Gumi
- Police confirms 317 schoolgirls were abducted in Zamfara school
- Just in: Osinbajo tells CBN to regulate, not ban cryptocurrency
- Police in Rivers State dissolve the ‘Eagle Crack Squad’ unit of the force
- Jangebe Abductions: The terrorists attacked the soldiers in the community before they entered the school- Teacher reveals
- Muslims in Kwara public schools can now wear Hijabs – Kwara State government