Estimated Reading Time: <1
Chelsea’s German attacker, Andre Schurrle is set to join Bundesliga giants, Wolfsburg later today. Though the transfer has not been completed yet, DailyMail UK suggests that the chances of the German returning to his nation is getting higher by the minute. Chelsea is looking at completing the signing of Colombian winger, Juan Cuadrado from Fiorentina before allowing the German join Wolfsburg.
Wolfsburg general manager, Klaus Allofs is quoted as saying: “The clock is running out. Our options are getting less, hour by hour. It depends on money. We still would like to sign him.” We hear Chelsea and Wolfsburg are currently trying to thrash out the German’s bonus payments.
In another twist, Juan Cuadrado’s 26million pounds deal to Chelsea is said to be dependent on the loan deal which takes Mohammed Salah the other way although it is reported that the Egyptian has agreed to join the Serie A side on loan already.
It’s definitely gonna be an interesting transfer deadline day.
- SSANU suspends 3 weeks strike
- Twitter announces feature that lets you charge for tweets
- Victor Ejechi: Agricultural Production and the Development of the Nigerian Economy
- Insecurity: Buhari refuses amnesty for terrorist herders
- Kagara Abductions: ‘We are left to ourselves’ Niger Governor laments lack of support from FG
- If we don’t borrow, we will be left behind as a country – Finance Minister
- Kaduna Government says MDAs will only serve individuals with the State Residents Card, NIN
- Cattle and Foodstuff dealers begin nationwide strike
- Smart Adeyemi must apologize to Ikpeazu for calling him a ‘champagne drinking Governor’ – Theodore Orji
- ‘He who alleges must prove’ Bala Mohammed challenges Ortom