Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Director of Media and Communication of the Buhari Campaign Organisation, Dele Alake has just revealed that the All Progressives Congress Presidential candidate in the forthcoming election, General Muhammadu Buhari will not be participating at the Presidential elections organised by Channels TV in partnership with some bodies slated for Tuesday, 3rd of February, 2015.
This will be the second time the APC Presidential candidate will be pulling out of a Presidential debate ahead of the 2015 general elections. Dele Alake during Monday’s edition of Channels’ TV Sunrise Daily stated that they pulled out of the previous debate and the coming one because they have got an intelligence report that some of the organizers of the debates are partisan in nature and pro PDP.
He however made it clear that the All Progressives Congress will be open to a debate organised by an Independent body who are not partisan in nature.
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%
- ‘Omo Ghetto (The Saga)’ replaces Wedding Party as highest grossing Nollywood movie
- Breaking: Finally, Buhari sacks service chiefs
- Sunday Igboho denies ever having anything to do with Senator Babafemi Ojudu