Estimated Reading Time: <1
To celebrate her upcoming eighth album, Rihanna rules the cover of British magazine i-D. The bad gal rocks box braids and a Céline top for the Music Issue, which was shot by photographer Paolo Roversi in Paris.
“She really is one of the most creative, talented and inspiring women I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with,” says i-D’s Fashion Director Alastair McKimm.
“The energy and enthusiasm she brings is intense. She’s the ultimate icon of our time.” …McKimm added.
- Governor Abdulrazaq reshuffles cabinet
- LASG announces partial reopening of schools
- Kogi Governor appoints acting Chief Judge
- Bauchi Governor suspends Emir of Misau
- APC plans to use Ganduje, Yahyah Bello and Uzodinma to derail Edo election – PDP
- Stamp duty will now be paid on house rent and C of O – FIRS
- No differences to sort out in APC, says Tinubu
- EFCC arraigns Malabu Oil, six others over $1 billion fraud
- Plateau State Chief of staff tests positive for COVID-19
- COVID-19: Akwa Ibom has not received any financial assistance from FG – Gov Udom Emmanuel