Estimated Reading Time: <1
To celebrate her upcoming eighth album, Rihanna rules the cover of British magazine i-D. The bad gal rocks box braids and a Céline top for the Music Issue, which was shot by photographer Paolo Roversi in Paris.
“She really is one of the most creative, talented and inspiring women I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with,” says i-D’s Fashion Director Alastair McKimm.
“The energy and enthusiasm she brings is intense. She’s the ultimate icon of our time.” …McKimm added.
- I “cannot continue to be a member of a Political party that endangers” – Former APC Chairman resigns
- Adams Oshiomhole refers to Governor Obaseki as his “brother and friend” after the two met in Auchi
- In Lagos, Police vows to go after hoodlums and criminals in Lekki and Ajah areas
- Why Government must realize that digital currency is the future
- Breaking: APC pulls out of ongoing local government polls in Delta
- CBN Introduce incentives to diaspora remittances: Beneficiaries to get N5 for every USD received
- Breaking: In Kaduna, Gunmen storm Federal Airport Authority quarters, abduct staff, family members
- Buhari and Osinbajo get Vaccinated against COVID-19, when will poor Nigerians get theirs?
- “I won’t take any vaccine” – Governor Yahaya Bello has said Kogi state people are not “guinea pigs”
- I tested positive for COVID-19 – Obasanjo