Estimated Reading Time: <1
Even before ‘breaking the internet’, the past few months has seen, Zahra Buhari, daughter of APC presidential aspirant, Muhammadu Buhari, displaying her unwavering support for her father, via Twitter. The beautiful young lady, is responsible for allegedly, ‘breaking the internet’, by causing chaos, as the subject of huge admiration from both sexes on ‘political twitter’; few days ago. She has lept to her father’s unwavering support in the certificate saga confronting his candidature.
Despite, succumbing to pressures from the PDP and concerned supporters, to request for and present his much sought after certificate, Buhari has been plagued with calls over the authenticity of the papers, his school, tended.
In Zahra’s latest tweets, the outspoken beauty addresses the controversy surrounding her father’s school-leaving certificate:
- Police in Rivers State dissolve the ‘Eagle Crack Squad’ unit of the force
- Jangebe Abductions: The terrorists attacked the soldiers in the community before they entered the school- Teacher reveals
- Muslims in Kwara public schools can now wear Hijabs – Kwara State government
- UPDATE: We don’t know the number of schoolgirls kidnapped – Zamfara Government
- Nurses and Midwives in Ondo plan strike
- Breaking: Terrorists abduct 300 schoolgirls in Zamfara
- SSANU suspends 3 weeks strike
- Twitter announces feature that lets you charge for tweets
- Victor Ejechi: Agricultural Production and the Development of the Nigerian Economy
- Insecurity: Buhari refuses amnesty for terrorist herders