Estimated Reading Time: <1
One-half of P-Square, Paul Okoye and his beautiful wife, Anita Okoye got married traditionally in 2014 at the Aztech Arcum centre in Port-Harcourt.
Earlier on Thursday, the lovely couple legalized their marriage when they had their court wedding at the Federal marriage registry in Ikoyi, Lagos. Paul looked simple and stunning in a sky-blue shirt and black suit while his lovely better-half was brilliant in a sleeveless blouse and black skirt.
Fans of the couple will now be hoping and looking forward to the possibility of a white-wedding ceremony later this year …
Congratulations Rudeboy and Anita!!!
Photo Credit: Instagram
- “They are criminals” – Governor Seyi Makinde wants police to arrest those stoking ethnic tension
- CBN warns that revised cheque book becomes fully operational April 1
- DJ Khaled to host MTV Africa Music Awards Kampala 2021
- 600 Nigerians stranded in Saudi Arabia will be brought home soon – Abike Dabiri-Erewa
- Just In: University workers begin indefinite strike February 5
- Vice President Osinbajo raises alarm over increasing number of confirmed COVID-19 cases
- After a 2 year break, singer-songwriter DavidB, is back with ‘These Crazy Times’
- Chief Sunday Igboho insists Fulani herdsmen must leave Yoruba Land
- Don Jazzy unveils new 18-year-old female artiste
- Insecurity: Nasarawa State turns to President Buhari for help