Estimated Reading Time: <1
One-half of P-Square, Paul Okoye and his beautiful wife, Anita Okoye got married traditionally in 2014 at the Aztech Arcum centre in Port-Harcourt.
Earlier on Thursday, the lovely couple legalized their marriage when they had their court wedding at the Federal marriage registry in Ikoyi, Lagos. Paul looked simple and stunning in a sky-blue shirt and black suit while his lovely better-half was brilliant in a sleeveless blouse and black skirt.
Fans of the couple will now be hoping and looking forward to the possibility of a white-wedding ceremony later this year …
Congratulations Rudeboy and Anita!!!
Photo Credit: Instagram
- NFF cancels 2019/2020 league season
- Just In: Ibrahim Magu asks IGP for bail
- NEMA warns of flood in 102 local government areas in Nigeria
- “Nigeria’s crude oil production quota has been reduced” – Read Buhari’s complete speech at signing of revised 2020 Appropriation Bill
- Ondo Chief Justice rejects House of Assembly’s move to impeach deputy Governor
- Minister, Godswill Akpabio denies collecting N500m NDDC projects
- Kiki Osinbajo responds to allegations of N800m property ownership
- Breaking: APC Chairman resigns in Ondo, joins PDP
- Buhari appoints Mohammed Umar as acting chairman of the EFCC
- President Buhari signs revised N10.8trn 2020 budget into law