Estimated Reading Time: <1
Every week, Nigerian publication Vanguard Allure keeps us guessing who the next cover star will be.
For this week, it is none other than the absolutely stunning Monalisa Chinda. And just like the cover reads, Monalisa Chinda is living her dreams as a strong TV brand and dedicated philanthropist.
Monalisa who recently secured a philanthropic partnership with NAFDAC on a Uterine Fibroids project for women is also getting set to launch her much talked about Television talk show.
She sits down with the Allure team to speak on all things Monalisa, love, life, inspiration and why she does what she does.
A must read, this issue will be available on newsstands this Sunday, ask your vendor for a copy.
Creative Director: Nelly Mesik
Photography: George Okwong
Makeup: Debrene Beauty
Wardrobe Consultant: J’ennique Consulting
Location: Studio 24, Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos Nigeria
- Northern Elders Forum says Nigerians have lost faith in the Federal Government
- Governor Ganduje has sacked Salihu Tanko Yakasai
- Police arrest Ogun deputy speaker for alleged assault
- Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Godwin Emefiele says the naira has depreciated
- Breaking: Abducted Kagara Science College boys reportedly Released
- Breaking: In a Gestapo style, Ganduje’s aide, Salihu Tanko-Yakasai, arrested and moved to Abuja from Kano
- Zamfara Government orders immediate closure of all boarding schools in the state
- IGP calls for calm amid the tension caused by Jangebe schoolgirls abduction
- Controversy trails attempted arrest of Sunday Igboho
- Delta State bans night grazing, underage cattle herders in the state