Estimated Reading Time: <1
Discovery Airways was ,Tuesday, suspended from operating any flight as its Air Operator’s Certificate, AOC, has been suspended by the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, NCAA. This suspension would be in force pending the outcome of a comprehensive review of the Airlines operations to be carried out by NCAA.
Mr Sam Adurogboye , Deputy General Manager, Public Relation, NCAA, said the Airline failed to carry out certain corrective actions “within one week from the 1st to 7th of January, 2015 as raised in an earlier letter to the operator”.
Adurogboye further said, “ In pursuit of its oversight responsibilities as stipulated by law, the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, NCAA , has lately carried out a review of the operations of some Domestic Airlines after which letters of warning or suspension of Air Operator’s Certificate, AOC, were served on defaulters”.
- Borno Governor suspends all staff of General Hospital for negligence
- Bauchi State Deputy Governor Tests Positive For COVID-19
- LASG says 4th Mainland Bridge construction will begin early 2021
- 18 Year Old Student Raped & Murdered In Ibadan
- Revised Budget: FG allocates 27.7 Billion to national assembly while health & education get over 40% cuts
- COVID-19: Nigerian scientists say they have developed a vaccine
- COVID-19 Update: Total infections rise To 10,819 as Nigeria records 241 new cases
- For allegedly confiscating N284.5m, Nasarawa State Assembly demands sack of SSG
- NCAA announce a number of airports where domestic flights will resume Operations in Nigeria
- Churches and Mosques remain closed in Lagos