Estimated Reading Time: <1
Remilekun Abdulkalid Safaru, known by his stage name Reminisce aka ALAGA IBILE is a Nigerian singer, rapper, and song writer from Ogun State has more than enough reasons to be grateful for 2014.
The Nigeria’s Indigenous rapper, Reminisce is grateful for where he is and thanks fans for being there and supporting his career.
With a Samsung deal in 2014 and his latest endorsement deal with Orijin, the Alaga Ibile had to say ‘Thank You’ to his numerous supporters.
Read his message…
‘2014 was a dope year for me and I want to thank you for taking this journey with me. This is the life I dreamt of, this is the path I chose. All my life all I wanted was to speak through my music and give my fans something to cherish; a timeless treasure to hold dear. If anyone told me I would be this massive in 2008 while I was leaving home to pursue my dreams, I would never have imagined it. But thank God here we are today. We pushed over 1million copies of the Alaga Ibile album, and closed the year with a dope endorsement from the wonderful people at Samsung. Our hard work paid – we got recognised by Time Magazine. My life is beautiful and I have you to thank for it. There have been low points but I can assure you I don’t quit. I’m working harder everyday, building and pushing, knowing it’s only a matter of time till victory is firmly in my grasp. The Ibile Army is a growing movement and today, we have Sojay, The Voice, signed on. The young man’s talent and work ethic amazes me every single time, and I urge you to show him the same support and love you have shown me. By God’s grace, 2015 will see us exceed everything we have done. It has begun with a massive endorsement – Today, I am #AlagaOrijin – The Orijinal of Orijinals. My 3rd studio album – Baba Hafusa, will change everything. Remember, you have one life, give it everything you’ve got. Success will forever be the best revenge.’…
- Justice Akon Ikpeme has been confirmed as Cross River State Chief Judge
- Nigeria has recorded its worst rating on Transparency International’s Corruption Perception Index
- Members of host communities broke into a fight at PIB public hearing
- Fact Check: Photo shared as evidence of Nigerian Army’s attack in Orlu is false
- Getting pregnant out of wedlock is embarrassing to the Police Force – Police PRO
- COVID-19: Federal Government cannot force anyone to take the vaccine – Sultan of Sokoto
- Wole Soyinka scolds National Assembly
- President Buhari has signed COVID-19 Regulations 2021; find the details here
- Amnesty International alleges continued police brutality
- NIMC suspends proposed strike