Estimated Reading Time: <1
The New year started well for rapper, Remilekun Khaled Safaru otherwise known as Reminisce, has just inked his second major endorsement deal.
The indegenous rapper has just signed what is said to be a multi-million Naira deal with leading Alcoholic beverage, Orijin.
Making the announcement via Instagram, Reminisce wrote: ‘They say i be local rapper….but you know,I am the Orijinal of Orijinals. I appreciate my culture, understand my roots and create my own Orijinal beat. Proud to be ALAGA of ORIJIN, a brand that celebrates #ORIJINALITY #BABAHAFUSA #AGA #TESOJUE.’…
- Tax debt payments have been extended to August 31 – FIRS
- Kogi swears in new Chief Judge
- NewsWireNGR Journalist, Nelly Kalu, accepted into Dubawa Fact-Checking Fellowship
- NBC Code Amendment: The New Frontier in Nigeria’s War on the Economy
- Ibrahim Magu spent his second night in police custody as DSS Operatives ransacked his homes
- Special Report: Fighting COVID-19 in Nigeria but citizens are dying of other illnesses due to neglect
- Kwara Governor loses chief of staff to COVID-19
- Senate ammends Police Act, okays four-year single tenure for IGP
- Schools in Kenya to remain shut until 2021
- “The continued lockdown order on the places of worship is no longer acceptable and reasonably justified” – CAN Leadership tackles Lagos Govt