Estimated Reading Time: <1
The New year started well for rapper, Remilekun Khaled Safaru otherwise known as Reminisce, has just inked his second major endorsement deal.
The indegenous rapper has just signed what is said to be a multi-million Naira deal with leading Alcoholic beverage, Orijin.
Making the announcement via Instagram, Reminisce wrote: ‘They say i be local rapper….but you know,I am the Orijinal of Orijinals. I appreciate my culture, understand my roots and create my own Orijinal beat. Proud to be ALAGA of ORIJIN, a brand that celebrates #ORIJINALITY #BABAHAFUSA #AGA #TESOJUE.’…
- Nominations list for the 14th Headies Award is out, Check out the complete Nominations list
- Murder: Court upholds death sentence for Maryam Sanda
- Canadian Government supports Nigeria to strengthen security at the borders
- By-Election: Police in Lagos announce restriction of movement from 6am – 6pm in affected areas
- Arik Air sacks 300 staff members, claims economic hardship
- Patrick Vieira has been sacked as coach of Nice
- Just In: Appeal court sacks Senator Ifeanyi Araraume as Imo North APC candidate
- #EndSARS: Nigerian Police withdraws petition to end ongoing judicial panel
- CAN condemns Zabarmari massacre, calls it ‘satanic’
- Just in: Court remands Maina at Kuje Correction centre