Estimated Reading Time: <1
All is set for Arsenal striker, Lukas Podolski to complete a six-month loan deal will see him join Inter Milan. The German soccerstar landed in Milan on Monday to a rousing welcome for the Nerazzurri fans. He will now undergo a medical (today) prior to completing his switch from the Emirates Stadium to the San Siro.
Speaking to reporters, the 29-year-old spoke of his delight to join the Roberto Mancini tutored side:
“I am very happy to be joining Inter”
“I expect so much from this adventure. I know the Italian league very well. We are aiming to qualify for the Champions League and to win in the Europa League.
“I have spoken with Mancini and I think he is a great coach.”
Podolski has not started even a premier league for Arsenal this season.
- NLC vows to shut down Kaduna over workers sack
- President Buhari has departed Abuja for Paris, France
- “We now have in our midst bandits” – Ikpeazu says ban on Open grazing must be enforced
- Just In: Unknown Gunmen attack @PoliceNG police divisional Headquarters in Delta State
- “Nobody has monopoly of intolerance” – Aisha Yesufu says critics of Southern Governors are on expired drugs
- Statement on center for clinical care and clinical research
- “Perfect birthday gift for my daughter” – Super Eagles player, Wilfred Ndidi celebrates FA Cup title win
- SERAP Claims N4.1 billion budgeted for the National Assembly is missing
- INTERVIEW – Dami Duro to FEM: Analysing Davido’s 10 years of making smashing hits back to back
- Sunday Igboho threatens to disrupt the 2023 general elections in Southwest states