Estimated Reading Time: <1
All is set for Arsenal striker, Lukas Podolski to complete a six-month loan deal will see him join Inter Milan. The German soccerstar landed in Milan on Monday to a rousing welcome for the Nerazzurri fans. He will now undergo a medical (today) prior to completing his switch from the Emirates Stadium to the San Siro.
Speaking to reporters, the 29-year-old spoke of his delight to join the Roberto Mancini tutored side:
“I am very happy to be joining Inter”
“I expect so much from this adventure. I know the Italian league very well. We are aiming to qualify for the Champions League and to win in the Europa League.
“I have spoken with Mancini and I think he is a great coach.”
Podolski has not started even a premier league for Arsenal this season.
- Reps summon finance minister, predecessor over N1.7 trillion
- Federal civil servants on grade level 12 and above to resume full work hours
- Court fines Naira Marley N200,000 for violating COVID-19 restrictions
- NLC gives Air Peace, Turkish Airlines and Bristow Helicopters 2 weeks to reinstate sacked pilots
- Med-view is selling two Aircrafts to settle debt
- Ahead of Edo elections, Buhari meets Ize-Iyamu, Buni, Ganduje in Aso Rock
- Edo PDP members stage protest at state assembly complex
- Kebbi state will refund all Hajj deposits
- Commercial banks owe Telcos N17 Billion for USSD transactions – NCC
- UAE refutes reports of travel ban on Nigerians