Estimated Reading Time: <1
Songstress, Yemi Alade has announced that she is now a brand ambassador for popular toothpaste brand, Close-Up. Just yesterday, we informed you that singer, Davido has been signed on by Unilever Nigeria to become a brand ambassador for Close-up.
A similar deal has been sealed with Yemi Alade who made the announcement on Instagram. It appears the duo will be featuring in a new close-up commercial as the picture she shared while making the announcement shows her and Davido posing for the cameras.
Congrats to the duo!
- COVID-19 lockdown: Over 24,000 children have not returned to school – Sanwo-Olu
- Tambuwal appoints committee to investigate Sokoto central market fire
- Anambra Governorship election to hold November 6 – INEC
- Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo flags off N5,000 cash transfer to low-income earners in urban areas
- Arewa Youth Leader says Northern Nigeria is the most backward region despite having the president
- Borno Governor asks Federal Character Commission for more employment slots
- Buhari appoints Nigeria’s first female ambassador to the United States
- Motorcycle riders are working as spies for kidnappers – Amotekun says
- Where will herdsmen graze if they leave the forest reserves? – Miiyetti Allah queries Akeredolu’s vacation order
- Kukah gets international recognition with appointment by Pope Francis