Estimated Reading Time: <1
Songstress, Yemi Alade has announced that she is now a brand ambassador for popular toothpaste brand, Close-Up. Just yesterday, we informed you that singer, Davido has been signed on by Unilever Nigeria to become a brand ambassador for Close-up.
A similar deal has been sealed with Yemi Alade who made the announcement on Instagram. It appears the duo will be featuring in a new close-up commercial as the picture she shared while making the announcement shows her and Davido posing for the cameras.
Congrats to the duo!
- Coronavirus infections in Nigeria increased with 8,733 confirmed cases
- Federal Government set to release guidelines on school reopening
- Three proposed COVID-19 herbal cures identified for further investigation – FG
- Ekiti Assembly passes Tourism, Hospitality Licensing and Regulation Bill
- FG to amend National Endowment for the Arts Act
- Trading resumes in NSE after Eid-el-Fitr celebration with 0.07% growth
- Radio stations fined for violations against the Nigerian Broadcasting code
- Trump threatens to ‘close down’ social media after Twitter labelled two of his tweets “unsubstantiated”
- Breaking: In Edo State, Ize-Iyamu collects APC governorship form, and Governor Obaseki speaks
- “We dried our tears” – 17-year-old girl who escaped Boko Haram after being abducted and held in captivity for four years described life in the Sambisa forest