Estimated Reading Time: <1
Is this another case of a Nollywood actress snatching another Actresses man? NewsWireNGR recalls how the the news went around town that Stella Damasus snatched her husband Daniel Ademinokan from another lady.
Well with the feelers we are getting, it seems we are up for another marital drama as our Nollywood sweetheart and the Director General of the Imo State Film Academy, Nkiru Sylvanus.
According to sources all is set for Nkiru to marry the husband and father of the children of another popular Nollywood actress, Oge Okoye. Ms Sylvanus is already engaged to the Stanley Duru who is the father of the two children that beautiful actress, Oge Okoye gave birth to.
Preparations are in top gear for Nkiru Sylvanus to marry Stanley Duru, the man who is the Husband of actress Oge Okoye.
Stanley reports say was first Nkiru’s boyfriend but while they were having issues he met Oge, she got pregnant and they did some kind of introduction. They broke up and now he’s back in Nkiru’s life. They were supposed to get married this past Saturday Dec. 27th but sources close to Nkiru say it didn’t happen and that they will likely marry early 2015.
Pictured above is Nkiru Sylvanus and below is Oge Okoye...
- Femi Adesina says Nigerians who fail to pray are guilty of prolonging the war against insecurity
- COVID-19: UK to close all travel corridors
- NAFDAC warns against the circulation of fake coronavirus vaccines
- The Kwara women who built community school with their personal funds have been refunded
- NIMC lists 50 NIN enrolment centres in Lagos, Abuja
- CAC declares companies inactive for failing to file annual returns
- Buhari should change service chiefs and consider new strategies to tackle insecurity – Wike
- Nigeria’s inflation rises to 15.75%, highest since 2017
- Lagos State Government to close Apapa Dock for railway project
- Kaduna State government rescues 160 Almajiri children